Faiths4Vaccines are asking its partners to get the word out about federally distributed COVID-19 tests, which began distribution this week. The following message comes from the Network for Religious and Traditional Peacemakers:
On January 19th home COVID-19 tests became available through the federal government, we need to ensure that stakeholders, especially the most vulnerable, have access to the testing resources they need in order ensure equitable testing distribution.
Help spread the word!
We need the support of the faith community to share this critical information at a local level.
Please share this information across your networks to ensure proliferation of testing and vaccine resources to our hardest-hit and highest-risk communities. Information on how to order COVID-19 tests and how to educate your community about this opportunity are found below. Bring your community peace of mind by sharing this information today!
How to order COVID-19 Test Kits
- Access the test kit ordering form hosted by the White House from the NACHW site to begin placing orders: https://nachw.org/covidtests/
- One package of four COVID-19 rapid test kits can be ordered per household
- Assist community members in placing an order for their household
- Include with your order an optional email address if you would like to track your package
- Orders on the 17th will be screened based on a social vulnerability and COVID-19 risk factor ZIP Code list required by the White House. Orders placed after the 19th can be placed directly on the White House site when it goes live.